Sunday, April 5, 2009

man slaps

I looked down to see an arm laying limp on the pavement. I backed up thinking the man was dead and to get a better visual of what was going on. That's when I heard the man slaps...and my eyes unfocussed on the arm and refocussed on the man laying on top of the man attached to the arm - shnockered out of their minds, too drunk to punch, man slapping each other. They layed still, one on top of the other, face to face, panting and slapping, for about 5 minutes.

Piles of cars either waited patiently in front of them or drove around. People walked by casually talking on their phones and the woman selling kimchi kept on selling kimchi. Eventually a man tried to help them both up. He got man slapped too. I'm not sure what ended up happening. I should have stayed. I'd like to think the two are still laying there, one on top of the other, sleeping after all the slapping.

The End. Don't thank me for sharing that with you. It was my pleasure.

*note: There is a korean man in his 40's jamming out to boyz to men. Have you ever loved someone so much it makes you cry? Have you ever?

No comments: