Monday, March 30, 2009

When tessa took a peice of my heart to Africa

Tessa left nearly TWO MONTHS ago and I'm not quite sure I have recovered. Carrie and I decided to say goodbye in the most creepy way we could; with I heart Tessa shirts. She had no idea. We just crept around the bar posing behind her. This is the second going away party I have had for Tessa in two different countries. Now at least I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Perparing to stalk:






Creeping around the bar. She still has no idea that We Heart Tessa:









Now she knows!



Passing around the Tessa Shirt for everyone to share:





3 comments:

Tessa said...

omg. i think i left my heart in korea. you girls surely have it.

ps. i think, no no no, i'm sure. i'm going to come for a summer term - the month of august. prepare for greatness. and drunkenness. and more mustaches!

Ben Sklar said...

totally awesome. What is that face your making Tessa? Nice work ladies.

Tessa said...

probably the 'i'm drunk' face. that's generally what i looked like at FF club